Drawer roller guide

A home owner from Ga. says:
This piece goes on the top back inside part of a drawer and rolls along a piece of wood above it to keep the drawer from falling forward when the drawer is pulled out. I am missing 2, do you have anything similar I could use? It is 3/4" wide and 1" high. It says roller eez St. L MO on it. Thanks, Stephanie
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This particular roller is no longer available, however I think our 32-300 might work as a replacement.

There is another solution you could consider. I actually refinished my kitchen cabinets last year and they had this same type of roller for the drawer guides. I simply replaced all the old hardware with our 32-063 and was very satisfied with the results. They were fairly easy to install and I don't get wood dust in the cabinets when opening and closing the drawers.
A handy person from Ga. says:
Perfect! That's what I ordered in hopes that it might work. Thanks! :)
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)