Do you have these drawer slides

A handy person from Chelmsford, MA says:
I have a Broyhill chest of draws (4) the wooden center guide or runner broke. It is connected to the center of the draw opening. then on the bottom of the draw is a metal piece that slides over the center wood piece.

I need to replace that center wood glide so I can put the draw in the metal and glide the draw in,the wood piece is just about 161/2 inches with 2 screw s at each end.

Do you have that part? the metal guide in on the bottom of the draw is just about 141/2 inches

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us, Ron. I'm not sure if we have that exact guide for you, but check out our 32-063. This is a very versatile track kit that has been used in a wide variety of drawers. Let me know if it could work for you.
A home owner from Chelmsford, Ma. says:
The piece you are referring is that the piece that is connected to the bottom of the draw?? Which is the female metal part
I am looking for the piece of wood (male part) that is in the middle of the bureau. Then the draw slides over that piece to complete how it closes
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 32-063 would replace your entire track system. The white triangular slide would attach to the bottom of the drawer itself, and slide back and forth along the brown metal, which is secured in the bureau.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)