Drawer slides from a 1990 home

A home owner says:
Replacing worn out drawer slide . No one I've talked to knows what they are or where to get replacements . They mount under the drawer . Thanks for the help
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure, hopefully we can come up with a solution. The thing is, I'm not sure if we can supply exact replacements for the drawer tracks you have. The only kind we have similar to this is mounted on the side of the drawers, like our 32-060 (among others of varying lengths). Your tracks are installed on the bottom of the drawer, however. I'm wondering if you could use our 32-063 track kit. I have used these in the past with great success. They are fairly simple to install and I was pleased with the operation of the drawer. Check out the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)