Drawer track back plate- Hanging

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
I am trying to find out whether this is available in any stores. Couldn't find it at Home Depot, Lowes, etc..
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There are a few possible replacements. Check out our 32-025, 32-094, or 32-116 and see if any of these could work for you. You can purchase them directly from our site.
A quick learner from PA says:
A home owner from Texas says:
i have one exactly like this! Impossible to find! Could I ask which one worked?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)