Drawer track replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I have older cabinets(1955 Home was built) The wood drawers slide on a piece of wood that extends back to front(centered) under each drawer. After all these years the wood has worn down and each time the drawer is open/closed it leaves wood shavings under the cabinet below. So I need to replace this piece of worn wood with a drawer guide. Any suggestion on product to achieve this will be helpful...thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I actually had the same situation in my kitchen. I believe it was built by hand in the early 60's. I replaced that wood rail with the 32-063 track system and I have never been happier. No more wood dust in the pots and pans! Check out the video below to see what you can do.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)