Building a drawer using the 32-096 roller

A handy person from Owings MIlls MD says:
Im building a drawer system, I like the look of your 1-1/8 Dreawer Slide roller, with the threaded axle what piece go with this to make a completed drawer..
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We deal mainly with replacement hardware. The 32-096 is a replacement roller for existing drawer systems. Take a look at this discussion that includes some pictures of this roller in use to get a better idea of how it is used.
A handy person from Owings Mills MD says:
Thanks for answering my question.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)