Drawer part from a 1977 Pa House dresser

A home owner from State College, PA says:
We bought our Pa House furntiture in 1977. I learned from your website that I can replace the broken drawer guides (Ronthor Reiss Corp N.Y.C. R-40-28 on current part) with your guide item # 32-036. But one of the dresser drawer wooden rails is broken also, and I don't know for certain if it can be replaced with one of your parts. The attachments are pictures. PaHsDrsr2 = good rail, PaHsDrsr1 = the broken part (the fat T-shaped section split, so we had to take it off). It doesn't seem that your item 32-053 (Track Kit) will work because our drawer is only 16.5" deep. Can you help please? Do you have a part that will work, or can you suggest what else we can do? Thank you.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! You would have to go to a cabinet maker or wood shop to duplicate that wood rail. If the 32-053 track kit won't work try the 32-063 track kit. I've had better success with the 32-063. I believe that because of the wider rear drawer guide it helps stabilize the drawer better.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)