End Cap on Block and Tackle Rod

A home owner says:
Can you help provide a replacement for the broken End Cap as seen in the attached. I have tilt windows and the 90 degree push tabs are breaking off the End Cap. The End Cap holds the block and tackle Rod by rope and also holds the assembly in place by inserting the tabs into a square slot on the top/side of the window opening.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that this nylon clip was discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available. If you only want to replace this clip, you could possibly use the 15-198 as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)