Entrance door seals

A handy person from Nazareth, PA says:
At a church we have a set of double entrance doors, that need a new vertical door seal. the seal goes on the right door, between doors, as you are looking at it to enter the building. The doors are Kwaneer Doors, but do not know the model number. I believe it is a bubble seal and is fixed with a series of screws having a allen wrench screw heads. The seal is 1/4" wide and slides into a slot on the door. the base of the seal that slides into the door is hard plastic. See the attached picture.

Thank you
User submitted a photo of a door seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I can't make out from your photo the weather stripping you need. We do carry two types of vertical weather stripping for Kawneer commercial doors; the 7' generic type 58-085 and the genuine Kawneer type 58-111, which comes in 8' lengths. Check them out to see if they match up to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)