EntryGard casement window track pieces

A handy person from San Diego, CA says:
Hi there, I need some help finding replacements for these two parts for some wood casement windows. I need the top and the bottom track pieces that attach to the window frame and hook onto the window as it's pivot point when being opened. The other parts are Entry Gard, so I assume these are as well. There doesn't seem to be anything written on them in terms of part numbers.

Thank you for your help!
User submitted photos of a window hinge.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our the 36-013-10 stainless steel hinge set. These might fit your window. Carefully look over our measurements, as well as the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)