4 channel's needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 35 4 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0806.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0822.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0828.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. This is certainly something we can help with though it will have to be a custom order due to the configuration. I'll just need you to remove an undamaged balance and show us a clear and unobscured photo of the metal hook at the end of the pulley cord. 

Your metal channel should also measure 35-5/8" long, not 36". Custom orders are nonrefundable so you may want to double-check just to be safe. 

A home owner from WA says:
Hello:
Here is the updated information and additional pictures

Length: 35 5/8"
Stamp: 35 4 B.S.I
Quantity: 4 channels needed

I also need, 4 take out clips product: (16-035A)

Thanks,
Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1285.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1288.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1287.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1286.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1284.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to me, Dave. I'll email you a purchase link for (4) of these balances that you can use to place an order on our website.

I'm not able to add the take out clips to this link so don't forget to add your desired quantity to your cart! If you have any questions just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.