F shape shower door seal

A quick learner from NY says:
My sliding shower door (1/4" thickness) has 3/4" gap with the other glass door. Therefore, water splash out from that gap. Do you have "F shape shower door seal that can fill the gap?
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:
This is a very good question. I have come up with a list of possible parts I would like for you to take a good look at. You will find this list on the upper right hand side of this page. DO you think you could make any of these work for you?
A quick learner from Tracy, CA says:
Manuela

I had tried a similar "door seal to your 10-328, on my shower door but the "problem" was that the last 3" or so [closest part to the hinge] was more snug, and harder to get over the door frame "lip" so closing the door was very difficult. Any suggestions on what to do? I don't believe the door has dropped or shifted downward any in positioning.
User submitted image of their lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your shower door sill could be out of line with the door itself. It might be dropping as you get further away from the hinge side. If this is the part needed, you could try trimming the bottom sweep as you come closer to the hinge side of the frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)