Felt and nylon tilt part

A home owner from USA says:
Felt and nylon tilt part
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. The part you show closely resembles our 17-070. Look it over and see if you agree. The opposite side would be the 17-071. As for the wool pile, you will need to pull it out of the frame and get accurate measurements for it. I would then recommend looking at our selection of wool pile here to find the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)