Fiberlux unknown part, need replacement

A home owner from Monmouth, NJ says:
I have fiberlux window model 88-3 and please attached pictures I'm not even sure what is called and it broken. Please advise what is part no and number? Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Huh, this is a weird one. At first glance it resembles a top sash guide, but the way it fits in the window makes me think it serves some other purpose. Can you describe to me what its function is? Could you also show the piece itself from a couple different angles? I'd like to see its front and back, if possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)