"Flap" Weatherseal for wood windows

A quick learner from Laguna Beach, CA says:
These wood windows were purchased over 10 years ago and we cannot remember what kind they are. Is there any chance one of your styles can replace our old material?

The groove in the window frame is 1/8" wide by 1/4" deep.
The sealing element is a "flap" rather than a "tube" in cross section.
A customer submitted photo of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 58-056 Swinging Door Compression Foam Seal. Also check out a couple other push-in weatherseals: 58-170 and 58-053. Do you think one of these could work for you? Please let me know!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)