Flat version of 55-174

A quick learner from Ocala, FL says:
Hi, my glazing is similar to 55-174 as well but, is not hooked on the exposed end, just flat. Do you think this will work in this situation? These are Alenco windows about 23 years old, I suspect builder grade. The existing ones are crumbling. The picture is of my existing glazing. Thanks in advance.

Den
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0971.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Den. I'm afraid that I couldn't find an exact match for this, either. I agree that our 55-174 is a promising candidate but I cannot confirm if it will work. I think the best solution would be to order a sample of it from this page, that way you can try it out before committing to a purchase. Let me know how it works out!

A quick learner from Ocala, Fl says:
Hi,

Just received the sample and it does work. Actually better than the original.

Now, I need to run around with my tape measure.

Thanks very much!

Den
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's fantastic news! Thanks for confirming. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.