Floor Guide Product code 23-209

A handy person from Glenview ,IL says:
I assume this floor guide is adjustable.
My doors are 15/8 thick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The Swisco 23-209 Floor Guide is adjustable from 1 1/8" to 1 3/4". You can take a look at the Swisco 23-204 Adjustable Floor Guide, the ends can be stretched to accommodate 1 5/8".
A quick learner from Maryland says:
We have the metal plates installed but the plastic tips keep breaking. Is there a way to buy a pack of them? Or do I have to buy the metal plate as well. I'm assuming that the price is for the metal plate plus 3 plastic guide tips. Please let me know. I'd like to get about 10 or so since they break so fast. Thx!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but we do not sell the plastic tips separately.
A home owner from Naperville, IL says:
Do the plastic tips for the floor guide 23-209 come in white?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, the 23-209 does not have a white tip option. That said, what is the thickness of your closet doors? I can try to find another floor guide for you.

Also, I recommend that you take a look at our 23-210. Do you think this might work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.