Forever storm door handle set

A home owner from Eden Prairie MN says:

Door handle

Lois 

Just sent a message to you but now have pic...for Forever View door,... serial A. 633217. Hope you can find one!!!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0143.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hmm..It's not often I come across a forever storm door handle that looks quite like yours. The first item that comes to mind is our 40-211 due to the round key lock, but I can not say for certain this is the correct replacement. If there is any way we can have you send an additional photo or two of the inside handle and mortise lock, we'd be able to provide more definitive information. 

In the meantime, take a look at our 40-211. This does have a 1-3/8" mortise hole offset. 

A home owner from Eden Prairie MN says:
Hope these pics help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I do feel more confident in my recommendation of the 40-211. Did you look it over yet? The most important dimension is that 1-3/8" offset in the mortise. If our dimensions all match yours then I think it's a promising match.

View of 40-211 Mortise lock
View of 40-211 Mortise lock
Alternate image for 40-211
Alternate image for 40-211
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.