Frame flange corner

A quick learner from USA says:
?Hi, this is a picture of my broken corner. As you can see the other 3/8" flange is broken off. This is for my screens. I could use about a hundred of them. I hope this is enough to allow you to know what matches up my part that you have. When I looked, it looked like your part number sch 290wh or 340wh was close. They are white screens. I am really in need of help with this and would very much appreciate your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Please take a look at the 95-205 this corner. This looks very similar to the one in the photos, but review our dimensions to see how well they line up.

Dimensions for 95-205
Dimensions for 95-205
A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Tom, thanks so much for following up with me. Thaw one that is throwing me is my flange is just straight without those teeth like extensions. I think the most critical part is where your 9/16 is mine is. 3/8. Your 7/16 on mine is more like 5/16. Finally your 11/32 is my 5/16 (close). Sorry to be a problem, that 3/8 part is important otherwise I don't think I could push it in to the open tubing that surrounds the perimeter of the screen. I hope you will give it one more shot and maybe have a little closer solution to the dilemma. Thanks so much again for what you are trying to do for me. Sincerely, Craig Markley
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I wasn't able to find a match for this corner either. The only other part I could find that may work is our 95-265. Do you think this would be better? Look it over and see what you think.

Dimensions for 95-265
Dimensions for 95-265

Dimensions for 95-265
Dimensions for 95-265

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.