From thermal industrial corporated

A home owner from PA says:
The parts(sash lifts) are from thermal industrial corporated
User submitted photos of a sash lift.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I've seen this window handle in the past. I'm afraid there is no exact replacement, but what I have done was purchase a length of aluminum angle at a local hardware store. Then I just made the handles up by hand. Would this solution work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)