Front Bay window

A quick learner says:
I also need two of these operators for from bay window...One seems to be left and other seems to be right..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4631.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4632.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4633.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4634.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4635.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to supply a replacement for this operator, but in order to help then I'll need to see the whole thing. If possible, please remove it from the window and show us a clear picture of the whole mechanism without obstruction. Thanks!

A quick learner says:
Here are some new photos...I would need 2 of these..One left & right
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4729.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4730.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4731.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4732.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4733.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you, these photos are a big help. Unfortunately, you have an old style GU operator that isn't made anymore. The good news is that we do have a solution. I recommend watching the video below, which will walk you through it every step of the way.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.