Frontdoor Weatherstrip

A home owner from maryland says:
I want to replace weatherstripping around font door. The weatherstrip is inserted in a kerf style groove and I managed to pull out the top piece out of the molding to take some pictures of it.

Michael S
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Michael. You have an old style foam seal that isn't made anymore. Some modern replacements you could consider are our 58-056, which pushes in, or our 58-169, which nails in. Could either of these work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)