Fuzzy weatherstripping for commercial double doors

A handy person from Denver says:
I need to replace the weatherstripping for VistaWall commercial double doors. It is black (or dark gray) and measures 5/8" from the insert tab to the edge of the fuzzy stuff. Can you tell me if you carry this, and if so what the name or part number is? Thank you!

User submitted photos of commercial door weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kay. Looks like you need something like our 58-091 commercial weather strip. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Denver says:
Hi Paul -
Thank you for the reply. The item you recommend is nylon, and narrow. I'm hoping to find this exact item which is much thicker and fuzzy and soft, almost like a wool. Thoughts?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How about our 58-013 or 58-014? Keep in mind one has a diamond shaped base and the other has a square shaped base.

The 58-013 and 58-014 have a felt like brush, as does the 58-091.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)