GA windows

A home owner from Texas, United States of America says:
I have some damaged windows in need of repair! The latches that enable the window to pull inward for cleaning are broken, and one of the pivot pins on the bottom corner of the sliding pane is broken. Some of the molding just above the latches is broken as well. The latches that lock the window say 'GA' on the top. The house was built in 2008 or 2009.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5541.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5542.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5544.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your pivot bar appears to match our 26-361, but I'm less sure about the tilt latch. Yours may be an older, discontinued type. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? Can you also tell me the distance between the first hole and the front edge of the latch housing?

A home owner from Texas, United States of America says:
Thanks for the quick reply! The holes are 2" center-to-center, and the leading edge is 3/4" from the center of the first hole.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's a huge help, thank you. The bad news is that we don't have anything just like this with those dimensions, however our 26-344 pair matches that size precisely. The issue is that the overall design is way different. Look over the other dimensions, such as width and thickness, and see if you think this would be a promising candidate.

Dimensions for 26-344
Dimensions for 26-344
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.