Glass Slider Doors - Metal Stopping Piece

A home owner from Berkeley says:

I'm having trouble identifying a replacement piece for our office doors - A little metal L-shaped stopper recently broke.

We have glass sliding doors, that need a little L-shaped metal piece screwed into the top slider. It's 2 inches on the long side, 1 inch on the short side. It's designed to stop the doors from sliding right past the centreline.

I've attached a pic.

Let me know???
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this exact piece, but you may be able to substitute with our 80-015. If you specifically need metal, you could also contact a local machine shop and they may be able to make something for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)