Glass Sliding door track & rollers

A home owner from USA says:

I would like to purchase a glass sliding door track, its just shy of 6' in length so I believe I need this item

I would also like to purchase a pair of single wheel rollers but I can't figure out which one I need from this list.

I took my door apart and remove the rollers and took as many pictures as possible with and without a measuring tape and I hope that you can help me figure out which roller I need

If you do not have a roller are you able to tell me which wheel and axle I could use?

Thank you,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190814_203302.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190814_203342.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190814_203418.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190814_203856.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190814_205158.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


It seems like you've picked out most of the hardware that you'll need. Looking at your photos, you might need to use the taller 80-100 track cover. Take a look at both track covers,80-100 and 80-102, to see which cover would fit your door best.

As for the patio roller, we could not find a complete replacement to match yours. We suggest replacing the wheel only. Take a look at the wheel and axle replacement parts from the web site along with the related videos. The kit you use depends on the diameter of your current wheel. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)