Glass door needs new rollers

A home owner from Baton Rouge LA says:
Need help. Have 4x8 glass sliding door that is so heavy and needs new rollers. Can't get anyone to come repair it. I would like to order new rollers first so I will have them if I can find two people strong enough to lift the door off and repair. Please advise. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I don't know what your rollers are. It's not possible to ID them without seeing them out of the door first, I'm afraid. That's just how patio glass doors are designed. You won't be able to avoid that.

If you do take them out, please make sure to show us the back end, top, and side. Dimensions would also be a big help.

A home owner from Baton Rouge LA says:
I have someone coming to look at the door to see if he can remove it with the help of the videos sent by your company. Appreciate so much the help. Will take several pictures if I can get this done. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.