Glass slider (Patio/Lani) door

A home owner from Naples FL says:
I have a 12' opening with three 4' slider doors. Want to find products that will seal the gaps between the doors when closed. These doors have a roller wheel at each corner on the bottom of the doors that ride on a rail. The rubber weather stripping (rain deflector)on the bottom of the doors need to be replaced, and would like to add some kind of brush/gap filler between the door frames that would seal the doors when closed. Would also like to mount some kind of brush seal on the top of the doors inside the top track. The door track is OK, but the wheels should be replaced. These wheels are available at the local hardware stores, but am having no luck on the rest of the products. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dave E.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Send us a photo of the profile (with some dimensions) of the weatherstripping you would like to replace.

We do not have a brush seal but we have a stick on wool pile, 58-026 which may be helpful.

You can also send us photos of your rollers too if you would like us to match them up to their replacements. A lot of the big box hardware stores sell generic replacements that do not always fit.
A quick learner from Naples says:
Thanks for your reply. Will be back down there after labor day. Will get photos and send them to you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)