Glazing Bead

A contractor from Winsted, CT says:
Hello, I'm looking for a vinyl glazing bead, otherwise known as a vinyl stop for a replacement window. Unfortunately I don't know who the manufacturer is and I'm not having any luck finding the right part. Your product 55-178 looks to be pretty close, but my stop is wider than your product. Do you have anything similar to the stop in my photo?
Thanks for your time,
A customer submitted photo of vinyl glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Chris. It appears that our 55-178 is the closest possible match that we have. Please make sure to confirm your measurements and see if it might work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)