Glazing for keepers for top sash

A quick learner from Charlotte NC says:
Hi, I need the glazing that goes in the window in the top sash and it has the keeper for the window lock on it. Am sending pics with this email. Hope this helps. Thanks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should consider our 55-178 vinyl glazing. You would have to re-use your window keepers, as our glazing does not come with any. Just make sure that our measurements and end profile match your current strip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)