Glazing spring for steel window

A handy person from Wheeling, WV says:
We are restoring the glass in old metal casement windows. In removing one of the glass panes, we found this metal clip/spring. We would like to order a supply of these items but want to market certain to order the correct item. Would you be able to assist?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 48B585FC-3F39-489F-BFAC-6FC1A1A4C179.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B27E212B-BD7E-41AA-AE68-D7BB6DF48188.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 57-102 Glazing Spring for Steel Windows. Look it over and let me know if you think this is what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at