Glazing tape or part?

A handy person from Chandler, AZ says:
Hi - I'm in Arizona, and the glazing on the interior of the window has become all dry and cracked. Not sure if this is a tape or a plastic insert of some kind (it overlaps at the corners of the window). 1/2 inch shows on the window, but it looks like more is wedged inside the frame. I believe that it is supposed to be flush with the glass, but what hasn't cracked off has lifted up. Is this a part that you sell? Is is just single-sided glazing tape?
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you have a vinyl glazing strip holding in your glass. I cannot identify it based on these pictures, though. I will need you to work out a side from the frame with a thin putty knife and send us a photo of the sample from an angle that shows it from the end. I know it's brittle, but please make sure the sample is as undamaged as possible. We will not be able to identify it otherwise. I will also need your dimensions. In the meantime, browse through our glazing section and see if anything here can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)