Grant slider and hanging socket

A contractor from USA says:
I need to replace the tracks on two drawers it has the stamp 222 and its 22 inches long to the roller to the back I also need the hangers that are in the back of the cabinet holding the track up
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have this exact track, but you may be able to use something similar to our 32-061. Do you agree? You may also need a new socket, so see if our 32-018 can be used to replace your hanger. Would you have enough room in the back of the cabinet to install it?
A quick learner from westtown ny says:
dave the hangers will probably work but for the slide it needs the piece that rests on top of the front of the cabinet to hang the slide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not carry this exact Grant track system. Manufactures are always changing hardware on their cabinets to make them easier to install for the cabinet makers, so trying to find identical replacement parts is always difficult. Could you use something like our 32-063 track kit? I have used it to replaced this kind of drawer track in my kitchen and was quite pleased with the outcome. You need to make sure you have room on the bottom, though.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)