Grille Clip no 55-184

A quick learner from usa says:
I have 40-year-old Norco windows, with plastic grille clips that
appear identical to your no 55-184, except that they have a
countersunk 1/8 hole (for a wood screw) where yours has the 3/16 pin.

Do you have these clips with a hole? (I can
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe that Norco grille clip is still available. We have had many inquiries about it but haven't had any luck finding a good replacement. The only type we have would be the 55-184 that looks like the same only thing, except you would have to drill a hole to accept the 3/16" pin. Our 55-145 is another 5/8" clip, with a nail attachment, but that would require a "slit" cut into your grille. I'm sorry we can't offer a more definite solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)