HR WINDOW SERIES 2500 PARTS

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I recently purchased a home where the previous owners had the windows replaced with HR Windows series 2500 Single hung aluminum from Home Depot. These appear to be Atrium Windows & Doors Dallas, TX. I'm looking for a few parts to fix a couple of windows. I have 8 pictures that I thought might help. The window track measures 24.75 " long.

Would you be able to tell me if you have the parts and what the price of each would be? Also, on the window track, do you have instructions or video online that would explain how to replace them?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 26-314 tilt latch and 26-041 pivot bar. I also recommend seeing the video on the right side of this page; it features a different balance series, but the method of replacement is more or less the same.

After you remove the balance, please take a couple more photos of it, especially the top mounting bracket. We will also need the metal channel length and width of the bottom tilt shoe. Thanks!
A home owner from florida says:
I have taken more pictures of the balance and how it is attached. I have
also taken pictures of each end.

The length of just the metal channel is 24" long x 1/2" wide. The width of
the bottom tilt shoe is 1". Hopefully this is what you need. Is it
possible to just buy the bottom tilt shoe?
Channel balance
Bottom shoe
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! That is a huge help. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you a custom balance order link, which will include a price quote.
A home owner from Florida says:
Is it possible to buy just the bottom tilt shoe? I will have to get back with you on parts and quantities.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we aren't able to supply the tilt shoe by itself.
How to replace a Swisco Series 850 Crossbow Balance
How to replace a Swisco Series 850 Crossbow Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.