Handle for door thickness of 1-1/2 inch

A home owner from Northern Cambria, Pa says:
We need a out swinging door keyed handle set for a out swinging door that measures 1 1/2 inch thick. We can't find anywhere.Can you help us or know where we can find one for this door.The door is still very useful to us except for the handle. Thank You. Jay
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We have a round button out-swinging storm door handle set for 1-1/2" thick doors: 40-032, use with 40-075, Round Key Plug to convert it into a Keyed lockset for 1-1/2" out-swing storm door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)