Handle lock and key

A quick learner says:
I bought the following hardware:

82-229 : Mortise Lock With Pocket Trimplate
82-106 : Sliding Door Turning Lever
82-044 : Outside Pull Handle, 3-15/16"

I need a full lock and key set for same model key for outside and flipper for inside locking.the photo attached is just the drum and key we drilled out.

We drilled out the key and can't find a replacement anywhere on our island.

Can you help me please
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Nigel. If you ordered the 82-044 outside pull, then you will need either the 82-309 or 82-315 key lock and housing. Take a look at video below for instructions on how to install these. The difference between the two key locks I mentioned is the length of the key cylinder tail, so you will need to double check to confirm what you need. You might have to cut either one to fit your door, like we show in the video.
A quick learner from Dallas says:
The items you've recommended are what I want.
Can I now place and order
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, you can place an order whenever you want directly from our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)