Handle and lock

A handy person from Miami, Florida says:
We need to replace both the handle and locking mechanism for this. What do you recommend?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 82-008 or 82-008K. I believe this is the flush mount handle set you need. For a new inside pull, see the 88-001, 88-002, or 88-009.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.