Handle/lock set

A home owner from Ohio says:
I am looking fto fix the lock on my sliding glass door... See attached pics.. The interior lock lever has broken and fallen out of the handle... It appears to have broken where it enters the mortise lock ... I am sure I need a mortise lock and I think the part # is 82-218 however the face plate on the outside edge of mine looks different from your picture ?? Will I need a new handle set also ?? or does the lever come with the mortise lock ( or can the lever be purchased separately ) ??

Please advise

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Tom. I would look at either our 82-034 or 82-075 handle set. One of these may replace yours, depending on the thickness of the door. If you also need the mortise lock, see our 82-226.

If the only thing broken is the thumb lever, you could get away with just using our 82-107, but I'm afraid we do not have it in brass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)