Hanging slider socket

A quick learner from Aurora says:
I have a hanging slider socket for a kitchen drawer that is broken. I found the part I need at a company called Hughes Supply in North Carolina. The CSR there told me the company that they made them for -- Cardell Cabinents -- has gone out of business. The part numbers I have from Hughes and which were stamped on the pieces are H-1012 and H-1013. It appears that your part numbers 32-025, 32-094 and 32-116 all have dimensions that do not quite fit the part I have, mostly due to the height of the piece. The bracket I have is 4-5/16" high from the very top to the very bottom. The notch it sits in is exactly 1/4" deep. The opening for the bar to slide in is 3/8" wide. The bar height hole is 31/32" high. Do you have any "universal" type sockets that might work, or any other possible ideas on how i might replace this?
Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. I'm afraid there isn't exactly a universal socket. That said, the parts you mentioned are fairly flexible, including the 32-025. I think you might be able to get away with using one of those as long as the following two details match:

-Placement of the installation hole

-Size of the opening that accepts the track
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)