Hardware assistance

A quick learner from USA says:
Is 36-013-10 an exact replacement for wright 30350. & is that a pair of lower hinges?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 36-013-10 doesn't appear to be an exact replacement, but it functions on the same principle and can work to replace many similar, if slightly different, hinges. It comes in a pair of hinges that face opposite directions, so they can be used for either the top and bottom or the left and right. Whichever you need. That said, since your original hinges aren't identical to the 36-013-10, we recommend replacing both hinges in a sash instead of mixing and matching old and new.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)