Hardware part search

A handy person from pemberton says:
Can you identify these parts (for an old greenhouse)? The curved clip is ½” wide on the flat side of it and about ¾” long-measuring and looking at it from the edge ( “s” shape view). The thin wire clip in part search 2 photo is about 2 ¾” wide and the coiled sections are about ¼” deep. Thank you, Sue
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do carry a few glazing clips that might work on your greenhouse. Take a look at our 57-100, 57-103 and 57-099 to start out. These clips look a little different from yours, but I believe they work basically the same way. As for the other clip you show in your top photo, I'm not sure we can supply it. Can you show us a photo of how that clip relates to the green house window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)