Having problems finding this Crossly handle

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Need to replace a Crossly lock set on a sliding patio door. I am having problems trying to identify the correct door handle. I have included five pictures to help. Thank-you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3329.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3330.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3331.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3332.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3333.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I believe we can help. A number of years ago, I stumbled upon a company called, Darryl Patio Doors, that had a similar set-up as yours. They have since gone out business which made it more difficult to find the replacement parts. That said, I personally used the 82-008 sliding handle set, along with the 82-201 handle as a replacement for my door in place of the same type of handle set you are using now. You should be able to reuse your existing keeper, however, the wood pull will not fit into the new lock. You may want to consider replacing it with something like our 88-001 wood pull handle. Review all the parts mentioned and let us know if you have any further questions.

A quick learner from Illinois says:
You mentioned that the 82-201 is a handle, but I believe it is the "C" Tooth.

Anyway could I purchase the 88-001 and 82-002 (brown) and make it work on the door shown in the picture?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

My apologies. I meant to type out the 82-001 handle set. Both the 88-001 and the 82-002 can work together. Since I mis-typed the first part number and corrected it, why don't you take a look at the 82-001 and see if this handle would make a better option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.