Height and width of bypass closet track set

A quick learner from San Diego says:
What is the heigth and width or the bypass closet door track for product #23-502?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The height of the 23-500, 23-501, 23-502 and 23-503 Track Sets is 1-1/16" and the width is 2-11/32".
Swisco profile detail of <a href=23-500, 23-501, 23-502, 23-503' />
A home owner from San Jose says:
I notice the total width is 2 11/32". What is the width from track to track? I'm trying to replace my closet door rail and I have been to a number of stores and I can't find the right width. I measured from track to track and got 1 7/8". And my doors are 1 3/8" thick. I need to find a sliding door track that will fit my closet. What do you recommend?
User submitted picture of closet door track.
Profile picture of Mike
What is the "track to track" measurement referring to? Is it the total width, shown in the above diagram as 2 11/32"?
A home owner from San Jose says:
I'm referring to the inside measurement, not the total measurement. The first track (for the first door) to the second track (for the second door). I want to buy a rail that is wide enough so the doors won't bump into each other or get stuck together.
Profile picture of Mike
Please take a look at the following image and let me know if this answers your question:
A SWISCO example of dimensions needed.
A home owner from fort worth, tx says:
Hi, I want to make my own bypass doors and they will be 3/4" thick (each door) requiring a 3/8" offset rooler. Is their such a thing or should I take the 1/4" and recess it an 1/8"?
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have a few kits which include the rollers and the track. Check out our suggestions above.

They are normally meant for panels that are 1-3/8" thick, but I don't see why these kits won't work as long as your panels weigh less than 60 pounds each.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.