Help Determining what parts are needed

A home owner from Allen Park, MI says:
Good morning, I am in need of 3 face mount lock keepers, I think part no. 90-258, and 3 - 22-013 drawer handles 3' inch, and also do you carry the Undermount Self-Closing Drawer Slides with rollers and screws 22" inch, part no. ???. If so do have these items in stock, how soon or fast can they be delivered. Thank you for your response and have a great day.
User submitted photos of various hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Start with our 90-278 lock and compare our dimensions to yours. This might be a good match. For the hinge, our 32-343 may be a match. The bracket is a little different but it appears to function in a similar fashion. Finally, for the bottom-mount track, I'm afraid the closest replacement we have is the 32-063. This does not use rollers but it is surprisingly versatile. You could potentially mount two under the drawer. Would that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)