A quick learner from Florida says:
Balance is stamped - "333 3" CALDWELL

Length without end pieces is 34"

Channel depth is 9/16"

Channel width including rolled edges is 9/16"

Channel width excluding rolled edges is 1/2"
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, and thanks for contacting SWISCO. Based on the information you have provided I believe you are looking for either are S351-34 or S390-34 Channel Balances. The only difference between these two balances is the bottom nylon clip. As you can see from the product pages, the primary difference is that the bottom nylon clip on the S390-34 has a slightly greater 'depth' than the S351-34. Look it over, compare with your old part, and see what you think. 

Profile picture of Bob

Hi there. Received your sample and you will need the S390-34 side load balance. It is the better match for your needs. The spring weight code on the metal channel 33 3 is our 3330 for a sash weighing 18 through 23 lbs.

A quick learner from FL says:
Thanks for your reply.

Please advise me of your part numbers for the top and bottom nylon clips. That is the reason I sent the samples to Swisco.

Profile picture of Bob

Sure. For the S390-34, the top nylon clip is the 19-002 and the bottom nylon shoe is the 15-001.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.