Help choosing window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking to replace window hardware for 25 windows in my home. They are all vinyl with spiral tension balances, and I had no problem getting measurements for the balances. My questions are with the pivot shoes and bars.

With the pivot shoes, it looks like they're all 9/16" thickness (pics attached). The width of the channel (left to right in pic) is about 1.5", but I measured from the outside so I'm not sure if the thickness of the vinyl means the channel is actually smaller. I'd like a similar durable shoe with a metal wheel. Also, in another picture, you can see I have no sash stops, as well as no existing notch to remove shoe, so I'm concerned about cutting a notch that would be visible (or cutting in general). Can you give your suggestion on how to remove old shoes and insert new ones?

With the pivot bars, they are 3" long total with the "notched end" part being about 1/2". I had a hard time finding the same one on your site. Also, I would like something with a new screw because, as shown, the existing screws are heavily rusted.

Thank you.

-Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190623_125645131.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190623_125728742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190623_125737676.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190623_125750752_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike. It's difficult to say exactly what pivot shoe you have without seeing it out of the window, but start by looking at our 15-152. You'll need to extract your shoe from the window and compare the dimensions to make sure it matches. Your pivot bar might be our 26-319, but again, go over the shape and dimensions to confirm. Finally, I can't say what spiral balances you need without knowing critical dimensions. See the videos below both for details on how to remove your spiral balances, and also how to identify them. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)