Help finding crank I need

A contractor from CALIFORNIA says:

Here is the window crank I need.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20190416_083430.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20190416_104828.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Allen, see either our 39-030 & 39-031 Operators, or our 39-155 & 39-156 Operators. Compare the dimensions with your old operator and see which set is the closer match. If you need a new cover and handle, see our 39-107 and 39-205.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)