Help finding locking mechanism

A home owner from USA says:
Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. We have a 18-month-old and it's been crazy around here....

I took few pictures and took apart the locking mechanism to remove the part that's broken. I put a arrow on the part that's broken. On the back side of this broken piece it has the number 537.

Can you identify which part you'd like me to measure?

I really appreciate all your help on this
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221017_210236094.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221017_212135782_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221017_212612345.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221017_212530622.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221017_205106129.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, this lock assembly has been discontinued and no direct replacement has been found.

We do offer the 38-099, which is similar but the dimensions are not the same. Your best bet would be to have a local professional come out to see if they might be able to adapt a lock like ours to work for your window. Thanks for posting. 

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.