Help finding previously purchased grill clips

A home owner from Connecticut says:
I need these also. Purchased them fairly recently but of course did not save the packaging. Just used my next to last one!

They're intended to hold a decorative grid in place over a plain glass door or window pane. They look like a thicker, longer version of a regular straight sewing pin but have a thick clear plastic push button on one end. Sometimes they come with a clear plastic piece that attaches to the grid to hold the pin in place. The pin goes through a small hole in the grid and into the inside of the door next to the window.

Hopefully you'll be able to view the attached image and help us both!
User submitted a photo of a grille pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-141 grid pin and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)